For each major business unit, there is an IT application domain that has been established to manage and deliver system
solutions through new initiatives and provide specialized support to ensure smooth functioning of these solutions. Growing the business through change initiatives that are executed through Water fall methodology whilst ensuring platform governance is the purpose of the “Platform” unit.
2. Job Purpose (Why does the job exist? What is the unique contribution made by the job holder?)
The Platform owner - ERP is heading the Oracle ERP practice within Enterprise Systems Platform unit. This entails working in classical waterfall software development methodology and involves management of a number of subject matter experts including vendor teams. The Platform owner is responsible for the leadership, technology direction, application development, implementation, maintenance, and support of all ERP (On-Premise, Cloud) applications. In this position he/she coordinates and manages various product teams that will consist of subject matter experts and drives
successful delivery of projects in the area of Oracle ERP (On-Premise & Cloud) in line with quality, time and cost targets.
1. Delivering the product/project within the timeframe and meets customer satisfaction.
Project Deliverables Customer feed back
· Perform appropriate level of stakeholder management across IT and clients
· Serve as highest project internal escalation level
· Ensure projects are aligned to and deliver against the Business objectives
2. Ensure Compliance of project delivery to PMO, QMS, and Risk, Audit and architecture guidelines
Leading the team to adhere to project and delivery compliance
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in accordance with defined quality management practices, to achieve common objectives
· Ensure maintaining Data confidentiality
3. IT Roadmap and Process Improvement
Identifying value propositions in platform delivery
· Contribute to the yearly IT Roadmap ensuring that project costings and estimates are as accurate as possible.
· Work with Business representative to ensure alignment of delivery with Business demand
· Leading the product teams in delivering world class platform solutions
4. Strategic Partnerships
Quality use of Vendor and support teams
· Ensuring value added proposition in strategic vendor partnerships and aligning vendor product / industry roadmap of platforms with the business strategy thus enabling an effective business growth
5. People leadership
· Acquire, groom and retain talent pertaining to the platform
· Motivate and lead a team of professionals
· Promoting diverse culture while sourcing talent
· &nbsJob Details
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|