• Managing relationships with key stakeholders including Hiring Managers (HM), internal/ external candidates and external recruitment partners.
• Provide HM’s with tailored sourcing solutions for each of their vacancies.
• Enforce legal compliance, ensuring that corporate recruitment processes and procedures are implemented and followed.
• Actively approach candidates who may be suitable for a career with Sparrows.
• Using Human Capital Management system (HCM), build a talent bank of suitable candidates.
• Engage with HR Team in relation to Recruitment, ensuring a plan is in place to mitigate the detrimental impact of flight risks.
• Create talent pipeline for volume and hard to fill vacancies.
• Use social media to engage with candidates, promote and enhance Sparrows employer brand.
• Engage with external recruitment partners regarding the supply of contracted personnel where such resources are deemed necessary/appropriate.
• Ensures that all candidates are actively managed through the process and that they have a positive hiring experience.
• Assist HM’s in interview preparation and execution.
• Keeping up to date with local market knowledge and recruitment practices to provide support to business managers.
• Monitor and report on recruitment activity and key performance indicators (KPIs) taking corrective action when required. KPIs will include the following:
o Time to source
o Time to offer (maximum of 10% of all vacancies can fall within the 91+ days category)
o Offers accepted / rejected
o Cost of hire
o Source of hire
• Actively monitor age of vacancy and suggest alternative strategies to the Recruitment Manager ahead of reaching maximum age category (91+ days)
• Maintain accurate vacancy status records.
• Manage the performance and relationships with external recruitment partners (such as recruitment agencies, job boards etc).
• Assist and support the Recruitment Manager in project work or any other duties as required.
It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with the Company's HSEQ Policy and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Sparrows Integrated Management System. The incumbent must report any incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems to their Line Manager.
The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety legislation to follow all Company processes and procedures and familiarise themselves with the emergency response arrangements applicable to them. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises
The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.Job Details
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|